Re: [OM] Recording Data ( A little off topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Recording Data ( A little off topic)
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:06:05 -0800

"John A. Lind" wrote:

> At 15:01 4/1/02, you wrote:
> >I've never tried voice recognition or digital recorders. I know of no reason
> >why digital would not work just fine. /jim
>
> If it's a digital, how much it can hold in recording will be important.

<snip>

I've got an Olympus VN-90 Digital voice recorder. It stores 30 minutes
in SP Mode or 90 minutes in LP mode. Does auto date and time stamp and
does numbered memo recording. I usually match frame number to memo
number for fast reference. Fits nicely in a shirt pocket. Cost about $40
at Costco. Works great for me.

later,
mike m.