Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions

Subject: Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions
From: "Michael S. Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:53:25 -0600
John,

Great selections, I must say.  You're not the first to recommend using a
24mm and are the second, IIRC,  to mention the 135 and teleconverter.  I
really need to try it out (perhaps next weekend).  I also think I need to
lay out a maximum kit, load it in my Mini Trekker, and wear it around for a
few hours Saturday, just to convince myself that less is more.  Out of
curiosity, why the 4 and not one of the 4Ts?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Mike W.