Re: [OM] TOPE 9: timelines

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 9: timelines
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:17:49 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 7:23 AM
Subject: [OM] TOPE 9: timelines

> Hi guys,
>
> Well, the shooting season for TOPE 9 is pretty much over with, so it's
time
> again to send me your entries, if you haven't done so yet.

<snip>

> -Anonimity period:
> Lasts for two weeks after the initial launch, during this period, no names
> will be shown below the submissions, so people do not know yet who shot
what
> shot, and may be less biased in their feedback

Seems like this anonimity period would be a good time for a guessing contest
as to who shot each picture, with an appropiate prize (lens cap maybe?) for
the one who had the most correct.... say choose 10 of the photos, from the
regular TOPE submitters,  with a list of 10 (or a few extra) names, to match
up. But it might be a nightmare to set up. It would be a good reason for
people to study past TOPE entries for clues. But I suppose this would
destroy some of the anonimity.
Wayne