[OM] T32 sell/swap/etc

Subject: [OM] T32 sell/swap/etc
From: "Tim Helps" <thelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:12:31 +0930
Hi Zuik'ers,

I have available a T32 flash gun which I recently bought and was led to
believe it was excellent to mint condition but was dissapointed to find
it wasn't. As a collecter/user (note collecter first) I would rather
obtain a mint example. So if anyone is interested I'd like to sell/swap
it. I would class this T32 as "good" maybe "very good" but not
excellent. It does NOT appear to have been dropped but most panels show
some scratches in the plastic. The flash "lens" has some very minor
scraches and so does the calculator panel.

So if anyone is interested email me, I have a few options...

1. Buy the flash off me outright
2. Trade 1:1 for a mint T20 - is this fair?

email me at thelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to make any offers.

PS: I live in Australia (land of the boucing Kanagroo)!!