Re: [OM] Does any know what the hood is for?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does any know what the hood is for?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:28:31 EST
C.H.,
It sure does look like the hood in my 35SP manual, but I only have a print
out of a so-so scan I got off the internet. I don't recall the address I got
it. There's no reference number attached to it either. It only says "35SP
Lens Hood". The only other clue is- it mentions that it reverses on the lens
for when you store the camera. The one in the auction looks like it'll do
that. sorry I can't be of more help. I'll try and find out where I got the
manual from.

Best,
George S.