Re: [OM] Does any know what the hood is for?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does any know what the hood is for?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:22:55 +0800
Hi Geroger,

Thanks for your suggestion. I just back home and check with my worn 35SP
manual, the picture of the hood is very small, but it looks like there are
some curving at the bottom and some circular lines inside. The picture of
the hood on the auction looks to have straight edge and no engraving lines.
But anyway I think it should fit very well with my 35SP, I just bought
another one (cheaper) and looking forward to use it on my lovely 35SP :-)

C.H.Ling