RE: [OM] E10 and Smartmedia cards

Subject: RE: [OM] E10 and Smartmedia cards
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:35:38 -0500
You're probably correct, but the media is the problem. Film is a lot more
resilliant, even if I have to wait until I get to my repairman on Monday and
keep the offending stuff in a changing bag until then. Of course, extra
cameras, backs, and lenses, are always in the camera case (a rolling
strongbox cause pro camera are heavy...so is the glass in the lenses).
Roger

pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully
Robin’s Nest Photography