Re: [OM] London

Subject: Re: [OM] London
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:15:57 -0500
Sam,
You shouldn't be nervous with this group, but I know the feeling! I
especially liked the London Eye and the crain pictures. I think the overall
scan quality could be improved to make a large difference in your
presentation. But regardless of the scan outcome, the composition comes
through clearly. Good work! And thanks for sharing your Zuiko meeting.
Mickey