RE: [OM] Going Digital-This is it, folks!

Subject: RE: [OM] Going Digital-This is it, folks!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:09:28 -0800
In a message dated 4/2/2002 AG-Schnozz writes::

<< Ground Clearance.  Can't say I've ever seen many Porsches riding
36" Super-Swampers. >>

Maybe not "super-swampers, but, this Porsche,
http://motorsportvisions.com/Historic/fi/00000017.htm, won the
Paris-Dakar which is widely regarded in the motorsports world to be the
most brutal of all off road racing events, typically won by large
trucks.

Also, there was a show on Speedvision (now SPEED Channel) about a year
or two ago where PCNA drove a small flock of Carrera 4s deep into the
Grand Canyon on roads only CJs typically fear to tread.

But, there's nothing wrong with that classic Cherokee you've got...I
hear tell it was penned by the same designer as the Ford GT-40.

What I'm waiting for is someone insane enough to take their $40k allroad
out for the Rubicon or the like <g> (the car could likely do it, but it
wouldn't come back pretty).

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com