Re: [OM] 70-150 f3.8 OM Mount Vivitar Zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] 70-150 f3.8 OM Mount Vivitar Zoom
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:00:41 +1000
Thanks, Jim. Now the only thing that remains is to swing the package past
the Leader of the Opposition while risking a short, sharp, "I thought you
said you weren't buying anymore stuff for that old camera!".

On the subject of 'matched' multipliers, I'd noticed reference to these on
several ocassions on the list. Why couldn't I use my macro Teleplus MC7 with
this lens? I've used the latter with my Zuiko 100-200 f5 zoom handheld at
full extension to get a shot of a construction site compressor (they're very
photogenic, you know) from our hotel room at Las Vegas. It turned out
reasonably sharp so it'l be interesting to try it with the new one.

John.