Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions

Subject: Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:15:13 +0800
There was no "stiff aperture ring" problem with the five 36-70/3.6 I
once own (still have one working, two bad glasses). But all of them
have poor rubber focusing ring and zoom ring. Some with non
consistence focusing force (need regressing). The focusing traveling
is long, around 180 deg from min focusing distance to infinity. That's
all the problem of this lens, but the optically quality is excellent
and the hood design is great!

C.H.Ling