Re: [OM] OT - print film types - reala, recomendations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - print film types - reala, recomendations
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 10:16:54 -0500
Thanks everyone.

The data sheets on the UK site seem newer than the US site. I noticed
that B&H is also "out of stock" on Reala, which was the reason for my
original inquiry. I wonder if Reala is being replaced all together with
the "new Superia 100". The data sheets between Reala and new Superia are
very similar in their responses, but the MTF curve for new Superia is
slightly higher at 100lp/mm than Reala, and the blue layer does not
flatten out at the bottom of the characteristic curves of the new
Superia compared to Reala. All suggesting that the new Superia 100 is
slightly better but very similar to Reala.

Wayne