RE: [OM] Was: Going Digital Is: Manual Fill Flash

Subject: RE: [OM] Was: Going Digital Is: Manual Fill Flash
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:35:18 -0500
Dear Mike:
Thanks for your kind note. The question is: What does the low power setting
mean in relation to the full power setting. If you know the f stop the full
power puts out at 10 ft, simple calculation will give you the stop at any
distance. Same is true for the low setting. Just guessing seems to like a
shot in the dark...useless. If you want a primer on this, contact me back
channel and I will supply the 3rd grade math that makes this calculation
possible:-)
Roger

pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully