Re: [OM] eSIF site return?

Subject: Re: [OM] eSIF site return?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:24:01 -0700
At 12:59 PM 03/04/2002 -0800, John Cwiklinski wrote:
>I've been off the list for some time so I apologize if this thread has been
>discussed, but is the eSIF site going to return to service? If so, is there a
>date for return? (Probably like others, I periodically reference this site).
>I assume the data sharks are downloading the site due to connection speed
>issues (i.e. modems, etc.) and find it easier & faster to reference a CD than
>connect to the site.

You should contact Hans van Veluwen at his e-mail address:

     hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx

in order to get an answer to this question.

 From *my* point of view (since I was the provider of the web space it was
hosted on up 'til a few months ago), it'll never return onto my company's
servers -- my business partners have made that quite clear.

The CD's worth the price, IMNSHO.  Which reminds me -- I need to get an updated
copy.  :-)

Garth