Re: [OM] ADITL and TOPE Statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL and TOPE Statistics
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:45:34 -0500
At 23:58 4/3/02, you wrote:
Hmmmm, got a little time on your hands? Surely you could be doing something
more constructive. Like, sneaking into the secret Wyoming factory?

;-)
Mickey

Already tried it. Nearly got trampled and gored by the jackelope guard. Some guy named Tim tried to warn me it's no ordinary rabbit. He's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! Got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! Won't just nibble your bum. Got huge, sharp teeth -- he can leap about -- you should see the bones! Had to run away.

The antelope antler disguise didn't fool him. Won't discuss any future plans to infiltrate the factory, but next time I'll make certain I have the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to deal with him.

ERRATA (due to open-ended TOPE 1):
  163 total participants.
  72 TOPE 1 Self Portraits.
  1 event participants = 57
  (hopefully Benson will also have a TOPE 9 ??)

BTW, his TOPE 1 is interesting!

-- John