RE: [OM] wait an minute!

Subject: RE: [OM] wait an minute!
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:47:31 -0600
That is the beauty of it all - there is Fuji NPL for us 4x5 users.  Oh,
it is nice, and made for long exposures....

http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/Products.jsp?nav=-2&parent=23
8496&product=2300307

Also, with the shift, it does take looking through the camera, but this
is also why I love the Oly lenses (as opposed to n*kon) because the
diaphragm is quick to use, and the shifting is done with pushing or
pulling the lens in the right direction - not turning a screw!

I hope to make some tests with the Norman one day soon, and if you must
drink yourself to death, well then I'll just have to join you!

<snip>

A digression: A friend, and architectural photographer, once called
Fuji,
and asked if they would consider putting the 4 layer films in 4x5, as he
encountered mixed light frequently. He said you could almost hear the
note
being crumpled and tossed over the phone.

I didn't thinkit possible to use a shift lens in a circumstance where
people
are involved, as it really slows things down. did you pre set the shift?

Actually, I generally like this one, but imagine if the Normans were
filling
the ceiling!