RE: RE: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:02:36 +1000
> Wayne Harridge [mailto:wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Maybe these public confessions could be linked to the images
> on the TOPE 1 gallery, so that people don't have to piece
> together the story each time somebody asks ?

Sounds seriously like a good idea (sorry, Olaf <g>). You could
encourage the populating of the TOPE gallery by making TOPE 1
submission a requirement of these public "confessions".

Well, okay, maybe not a *strict* rule, but it would give people,
like myself, more incentive (read "a boot in the backside")
to submit to TOPE1.

For me, my poor little baby (err, my OM1) is currently in rehab'
getting a full spiritual and intestinal rejuvenation and cleansing
treatment, and won't be back for 5-7 days [sigh] Once s/he get's
back though, I hope to set myself two immediate goals - TOPE 1 and
TOPE 10 (I mean, if I can't find anything to do with "Water" while
living in Sydney, I might as well give up <g>)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz ("Water, water everywhere, so let's all have a drink" -
with acknowledgement to Homer Simpson)