RE: [OM] ADITL and TOPE Statistics

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL and TOPE Statistics
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:21:52 +0200
Hi,

Cool stats, thanks John!

It's pretty tough to make one's way to ALL of the events; I missed out on
ADITL1, but once it went live, I liked it so much that I decided to go out
of my way to not miss any other ADITL events (I succeeded, and I even sent
an ADITL4 entry to Dave :) ). Then, when I started with TOPE, as the host I
could of course not miss out on any of the events; I hope I can keep that
record up...

> wasn't ADITL4 (decisive moment) being organised/hosted by one of the
Dave's on the list?

> I think (& I could be wrong) that this is the Dave who left in disgust
after being mailspoofed
> by someone from our end of the world. His webpage is unfortunately blank
from here.

Yes, this really is a shame. Apart from Dave, I'm probably the only one who
has seen something of ADITL4; Dave had ported my Perl scripts to an ASP
version on his machine, he pretty much had everything ready and he had
received a few entries (I believe only 4 or so). I was invited to view a
test version of ADITL4 with some dummy pictures taken by Dave himself, it
looked fine.

However, it doesn't seem likely that Dave or George will host ADITL anymore,
and even though the TOPE timelines have been adapted to suit 2 ADITL events
per year, I don't think I can get around to host and organise them either.
OTOH, if there are any volunteers....

Cheers!
Olafo