Re: [OM] slide question

Subject: Re: [OM] slide question
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:50:26 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 2:20 AM

> Looks like shutter bounce to me, especially given the circumstances --
> cold weather, curtain brakes a bit gummy, et al.
>
> "Capping" is usually evidenced by a gradual darkening from edge to edge
> -- this change is a bit abrupt for that.
>
> If it clears up with the camera warm, I wouldn't worry about it myself.

Thanks, (and thanks to all who replied)
What you say seems to make sense when I look at other slides taken with the
same camera. Most slides do not show the same problem, and the problem is
mostly seen on "colder weather" pics. The camera was bought off ebay likely
3 years ago or so. Came from California. Maybe it is missing the warmer
climate.   :-)
Wayne