[OM] Lowepro Bags(OT)

Subject: [OM] Lowepro Bags(OT)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:46:12 -0800
I have a Lowepro Orion AW bag which I sometimes use as an airline carryon bag. It was purchased about a year and a half ago. On my first trip I lost the shoulder strap due to my own stupidity. Lowepro replaced it for the cost of shipping. On my most recent trip in March to South America one of the two zipper pull tabs for the large compartment on the daypack portion of the bag popped off. The zipper still worked fine with the other pull tab, but I emailed Lowepro to ask whether it could be repaired and they asked me to return my well out of warranty bag and they sent me a brand new one a week later. Free.

Nice service and customer support.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California