Re: [OM] ADITL and TOPE Statistics - new event

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL and TOPE Statistics - new event
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:58:29 +1200
Hi Wayne,

The thing is, you don't need a lot of shots to make a site worth visiting.

Just 6 photos would be worthwhile. The more you have the more work it is,
and the more visitor downloads cost, so there's a reason to keep it small.

For example, a site worth looking at, with just a few nice shots on one
theme, is Andrew Fildes' site in Australia, resulting from a very successful
visit to an aquarium.

Anyway, just a suggestion. If the html coding is a problem, just call.

Brian