Re: [OM] Insurance and Zuiko Zooms

Subject: Re: [OM] Insurance and Zuiko Zooms
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:35:01 +1000 (EST)
Snip

---------------

Nice pics of cute kids, but no high res versions when clicked.

Moose

Just re - tried to make sure. The enlarged versions are working for me. Not
sure what resolution they are Moose but would be about A3 size (or larger) when
fully downloaded .

---------------

Cheers

Damon Wood wrote:

> Hi peoples!
>
> Well, the insurance payment for my damaged OM2n will be put towards a
> OM4Ti in excellent condition - the buety of knowing the repair man.
So > I cant really complain too much except for that I will want to get it
repaired in the future........, a trade off for a better body.

> Also........,
>
> I would like to thank all those whom expressed their opinions in
> regards to the insurance of my damaged OM2n. You are all a great help
> and in the end, I feel I made a good decision because of that.
Cheers!

> Also I would like to add that anything Zuiko is sharp in my opinion,
> even the 75 - 150 ZOOM. Ive attached the following for your comments
> about the shots. The technical details are listed below the images on
> the following links;
>
> Sisterly Love:

http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/vwp?.dir=/Damon

+Photo+Extravaganza&.src=ph&.dnm=Sisterly+Love.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/lst0.000000
                          ir=/Damon

  %2bPhoto%2bExtravaganza                          rc=ph%26.view=t

<http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/vwp?.dir=/Damon

+Photo+Extravaganza&.src=ph&.dnm=Sisterly+Love.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/lst0.000000
                          ir=/Damon

  %2bPhoto%2bExtravaganza                          rc=ph%26.view=t>

> Beach Girl:

http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/vwp?.dir=/Damon

+Photo+Extravaganza&.src=ph&.dnm=Beach+Girl.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/lst0.000000
                          ir=/Damon

  %2bPhoto%2bExtravaganza                          rc=ph%26.view=t

<http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/vwp?.dir=/Damon

+Photo+Extravaganza&.src=ph&.dnm=Beach+Girl.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/lst0.000000
                          ir=/Damon

  %2bPhoto%2bExtravaganza                          rc=ph%26.view=t>

> PS: If any of you have broadband and other high speed internet
> connections, clicking on the picture will enlarge the photo. This is
> for judgement of the ZOOM sharpness for you all to see. The images
> where originally 20mb scans, converted to JPG's from TIFF files from
a > Nikon scanner. If you have normal dial - up connection, this will be
> painfully slow.

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA