[OM] Medical progress? Cure for Zuikoholism found?

Subject: [OM] Medical progress? Cure for Zuikoholism found?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:24:01 +1200
Hello Ffolkes (in the best Goon-show tradition - for those who were ever into
the Goons)

Has anybody else noticed?

Seems to me that Australian medical researchers just might have stumbled
on (how else would they find it ?<g>) a cure for Zuikoholism.

I was gaily wandering through the e-universe when I noticed that a prominent
(Australian) enabler, un-announced, seems intent on dispossessing himself
(yes it is a him, a bearded one) of a small mountain of Zuiko-dietary items.
This seems totally out of character.

Each announcement is accompanied by a lengthy, erudite, exposition on the
merits of each item (were the author Emanuele, one could be suspicious !! ).
Would I buy a used car from this man? (Well, he's not selling used cars
today as far as I know).

200's, 135's, T20s, 28s - and so it goes on. No MD caps though. Just bigger
stuff.

What on earth could persuade a Zuikoholic to display these symptoms,
except if under the spell or influence of an anti-Zuikotic injection, or an
antiZuiko-hypnotic. Those Aussie medical researchers must have taken a tip
or two from under-arm bowlers and deviously developed an anti-Zuikotic
potion of some sort, just to spite the rest of us.  Perish the thought - could
this be Oben's revenge?

It also seems that others have come under this influence, since Zuikoholics
from far and wide seem intent on spreading this mountain of gear all round
the globe.

Zuikoholics beware. The mere possession of any of this shiny, well cared-for
stuff could spread the infection.

Brian