[OM] Re: Film Sizes for Vintage Kodak Folding Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Film Sizes for Vintage Kodak Folding Cameras
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:53:25 -0700
Is there a source for information that ties film size to specific models of
the early Kodak folding cameras?  I would like to acquire some, but I try to
collect cameras with which I can make photographs. I am referring to those
made around 1918 or so.

In looking at listings for these cameras on eBay some say that they use #120
film.  Is this an indication that the camera will use modern size 120 film?
Some say #116 and I don't believe there is any of that around anymore.

Thanks,
Dave Dougherty