Re: [OM] San Jose photo show info (Hi Stephen & Mike...)

Subject: Re: [OM] San Jose photo show info (Hi Stephen & Mike...)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:08:12 +0000
on 4/7/02 2:32 PM, Gary Edwards at garyetx@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

After I posted this last night I figured out that it was probably Gary
Reese, anyway I know it was Gary Schloss, and that both are from Las
Vegas... how many Gary's are out there anyway...? It was a good show,
although my observation is that they were much larger (more dealers, more
stuff, more patrons) a couple or three years ago. I think the e*ay auction
phenomena is cutting into this kind of stuff. I still enjoy just walking
about looking at all the neat old stuff. There were a lot of different
things designed and made... working so much with OM's its easy to forget
that there are ways to take pictures that are not as elegant, easy to use,
or 'sweet' feeling to hold... Plus I always enjoy looking at the Leicas and
really exotic stuff.
--

Jim Brokaw