Re: [OM] Poster size on the Epson 1270

Subject: Re: [OM] Poster size on the Epson 1270
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:09:44 -0400
Thanks for the kind comments!  More than I deserve.

If I remember (it's been awhile), it was Walmart purchased Fuji Superia 400.
Use it a lot (it's cheap) and it scans quite well.

Some of it is the quality of the scanner too. These were scanned on the
Polaroid Sprintscan 4000.  The dynamic range is incredible.

You should see it at 24x36!

Tom