Re: [OM] Playing with scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Playing with scanner
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:11:12 -0300
Bob,
Well the slides were very sharp, to my eyes at least, but the scans are
quite disappointing. I had my son, who knows much more than I, working on
getting the best we could from the 35mm adapter and flatbed scanner. He
tried other things, but that seemed to be about the best we could squeeze
out of it. So, I guess it is going back to the store. I'll have to save a
little longer till I can reach a real film scanner. But when we start
talking that money, I'm also wrestling with going for a quality film
scanner, versus putting that sum of money into a digital camera.
Wayne