RE: [OM] OM Pic on Photo.net

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Pic on Photo.net
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:13:01 +1000 (EST)
Jon,

you and us alike are here as kin to the understanding of our benovalent disease
with the OM System. A Zuiko 50mm 3.5 MACRO is just one of the contributing
factors to the complexity of the complimentary OM System items and accessories.
Sharpness is simply a trade off between great photogrpahs and a diminishing
account.

Another words, if you dont own a MACRO lens, your condition will get worse. If
you already own another Zuiko MACRO lens, you will probably want another.

Either way, where all doomed to the excellence of Olympus. What a shame.

PS: But whilst it is painful to some our finanial status's, we enjoy every
minute of it (laughs).

Cheers,

Damo