Re: [OM] Adventures in Macrophotography (asking for recommendations)

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in Macrophotography (asking for recommendations)
From: "Tim Chakravorty" <suchismit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:57:07 -0700
Were you using a flash when you were taking hand held macro shots ? If not, you
will
be amazed at what a flash can do to picture sharpness when doing handheld
macro.Just make
sure you are using an aperture small enough so there is no secondary exposure
from ambient light.
If your objective is to use natural light only, then its different of course.
In that case wind is
another problem and you will have no choice but to use a flash.
-Tim