[OM] Re: Any interest in trading a 50mm f1.4 for 50mm f1.8 MIJ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any interest in trading a 50mm f1.4 for 50mm f1.8 MIJ?
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:26:36 -0700
The lens that came with the OM-2S is a nice silvernose 50mm f/1.4, ser. no. 408728 and has a Hoya MC Skylight 1B filter on it. What I'd really like for the camera is a nice condition 50mm f1.8 Made in Japan version. I don't know if a straight swap is reasonable, but if a listmember has a 50/1.8 MIJ that would like to swap straight across, please let me know. The 1.4 looks nice and clean, focus racks in and out smoothly, there is only the smallest of signs of wear on the aperture ring, and the shutter is very nice and snappy.

I apologize ahead of time if what I am suggesting is preposterous.....I'm sure you guys will let me know! ;-)

Thanks,
Stephen
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!