Re: [OM] OM10+Winder1 - film foulup

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10+Winder1 - film foulup
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:58:14 -0400
I've seen sprockets rip but only when the user rewound the film without
turning the little rewind button on the front of the camera first.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000