Re: [OM] Adventures in Macrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in Macrophotography
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:40:58 -0400

From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 07 Apr 2002 23:36:13 -0500

>The use of on-camera flash for "nature" macros is obvious in the
>photograph.  It creates a harsh, very direct frontal
>lighting "look" to them.

I most respectfully and humbly feel I must register a mild
disagreement, and I would reference my TOPE 8 submission as an
example of on-camera flash that produces results I wouldn't
exactly describe as either harsh or direct frontal lighting.  It's
a technique in progress, and I'm getting better at it.

Walt Wayman