[OM] We need B&H in Canada

Subject: [OM] We need B&H in Canada
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:07:05 -0400
Hey all
Hhere is a rant.  I wanted to get the wcon-08b lens (the e20 add on lens) to
use on some Zuiko lenses for astrophotography work (cheap wide angle).  So I
called all the major dealers here in Ottawa.  No luck.  I then called
Canada's largest dealer Henrys in Toronto.  No luck either.  Henrys said
Olympus accessory items rarely sell in Canada.  Does this sound true to any
other Canadians?  No wonder Olympus closed its doors here.  Very
frustrating!!!!

-Bill