RE: [OM] B+W Film recommendation?

Subject: RE: [OM] B+W Film recommendation?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:10:42 +1000 (EST)
Hi people!

Snip

--------

B+W #470 (a blue-green "minus red" using Schott BG18
glass) renders a very old orthochromatic look.

John.L.

---------

Thats very interesting John. I usually use the Red and Yellows obviously for
outdoor B & W shots only. I was always speculative of using these filters in an
indoor situation, but was not knowledgable of a filter (other than UV) to use
in such a situation using B & W. What brands produce a filter producing a
blue-green "minus red" using Schott BG18 glass? Or is it simply a #470 filter.

PS: Ive got myself confused.

I must try it. Thanks -  thats what lists are for. Intellectual property for
the photographic keeners alike our OM listers is priceless. Thats why im a
member!

Cheers,

Damo

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA