Re: [OM] [OT] A beautiful site

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A beautiful site
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:21:17 +0100
Stop making me jelous. Ever since I was a kid, buying space flight news every month, one of my dreams has been to see the shuttle launch. Even though I've been to the states about a dozen times, I've never managed to see a launch. Brings back a fond memory - when i was at primary school (age 7 or so), in assembly the head teacher told everyone to go outside into the playground and look up. When we went out, there was the most amazing sight - the enterprise on the top of a jumbo. Ever since, wanted to see a launch.....