Re: [OM] Lens multi-coating - or not

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens multi-coating - or not
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:16:35 +1200
Hi Moose,

Thanks, Yes, that's it exactly.

Oh well, at least I tried. I'll take it down.

I've also been informed off-list that the information in that txt file (and my
html
file) is much out of date and was revised extensively by several list members

So now I'm waiting to see if more enlightenment is forthcoming. Hope so.

Oh well, at least I learned something - like figuring out a way to get about 70
sets (rows) of txt table data into an html table without going crazy in the
process.

Easy as falling off a log, really. <g>

Cheers, Brian

Dreammoose wrote