Re: [OM] light meters for a beginner

Subject: Re: [OM] light meters for a beginner
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:27:53 -0700
Dan Lau wrote:

> >> John, do you ever get over to Vancouver Isl.? I might share the location
> >> of my personal secret stash :>)
>
> >Would it be on the upper deck of Market Square in Chinatown in Victoria?
> >John in Vancouver
>
> Damn, I was in Vancouver during Christmas of 2000 and I looked
> all over town for PX625 batteries (since I heard they were still
> available there) but for the life of me I could not find any for
> sale.  I even had my friends looking out for them for me.
> Unfortunately I did not make it over to Victoria.

I was in a local repair shop half a year ago and they had a drawer full
of them. Said they shipped them in from Europe somewhere at little cost.
I picked up six for a dollar or two each. Maybe they are gone now but
the repair tech seemed quite sure about his source of supply.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC