Re: [OM] OM1-MD light meter cover fell off

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1-MD light meter cover fell off
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:39:24 -0400
It is glued in with a thin bead of brown rubber cement like "Goo" (available
at www.walthers.com) or Pliobond.  The asa 100 position is with the tab
locked into the first 'click' just below the 3:00 position.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000