Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:15:20 +1000 (EST)
My Zuiko 135 MC f2.8 is a prized posession in my collection. It just feels so
good on a OM body! I love it but dont use it all the time as it is in too good
a condition. Only portraits here and there and night photogrpahy.

Although however good our Zuiko's are, against Leica and Carl Zeiss it is up
against the best lenses in the world. Incomparable in my opinion.

Thats my opinion, however the prize Zuiko's are up in the top 5 brands in my
opinion (from what Ive seen anyway. Im starting to think this is a daring
statement!)

Damo