[OM] Multiple replies.

Subject: [OM] Multiple replies.
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:51:49 -0700

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:17:34 -0400
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Flashmatic -was: Oly digest V2 #3283

Yes it was a 45mm (?) GN lens (guide number lens), you set the guide number,
the lens automatically sets the f stop based on focus.

Okay, then I think I am beginning to understand....the T20 has a guide number of twenty, according to my OM-1N manual, so I can set the G.N. on the C*n*net and try that.....