Re: [OM] B&W film scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film scanning
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:54:09 +0800
I have the experience in scanning some T-max 100 and Delta 100/400.
Scanning true B/W film you need to use slide setting, invert the color
after scan. Then you will get a histogram to cover the darkest and
brightest details. Cut the shadow and highlight in level adjustment.
Then do a "gamma" or "curve" adjustment. Sometimes you will need a "S"
curve. You will found the above tools in Photoshop LE. Level and curve
is not available in many other softwares.

C.H.Ling