Re: [OM] Digital image cartridge for SLR cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital image cartridge for SLR cameras
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:37:58 -0400
It never emerged and is already old technology, limited to 1.3 meg
resolution, I think.. I'm sure someone else has more dirt on it.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000