Re: [OM] Long, belated, OT post

Subject: Re: [OM] Long, belated, OT post
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:21:37 -0700
Oh my god!!!!

We have this "process camera" we bought 10 years ago, that we have lugged ACROSS the country from MA to CA, and then 15 miles up to our new house, that we don't know what to do with!!!

OK, if anyone lives close by, and want it for conversion, let me know. It is HEAVY, so no shipping for sure. We live in Palo Alto, CA.

Otherwise, I may junk it, OR I may do this conversion myself.

Bill Pearce wrote:
To convert this to an enlarger, one needs to find a way to replace a door
with a negative carrier and a light source. some method of holding paper
also is needed. In other words, not a snap, but certainly well possible. The
bad news is that these things are made of iron and steel, and are REALLY
heavy. The good news, and this is the IMPORTANT PART for our list members,
at least in the US, is that frequently these things are free for the asking.

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]