[OM] ........ More impressive OM pics on photo.net.........

Subject: [OM] ........ More impressive OM pics on photo.net.........
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:09:14 +0800
A very well taken pic......

And tryue enough , the 4 min exposure is THE thing that has kept me from
selling off my OM4Ti....... Its fantastic...

I had taken a similar pic on a beach on tripod and AE mode , the camera went
up to 3 or 4 mins , iT was about half and hour after the sun had set......

Palm trees too ,...

The end result (on slides ) was wonderful. I was amazed at the metering
ability of the OM.....

the stars became little short streaks..... the earth moved ..

Peace
TMLee