Re: [OM] I love my OM

Subject: Re: [OM] I love my OM
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:17:42 -0700
OK, I'll pray for rain for you folks on the western edge of the midwest -- in spite of your continual self referrences to your area as the Western US. We had plenty of rain out here in the actual West, but you never know about next year..

And what's with that stuff about 'Western Wear'. I grew up where I could see the Pacific Ocean from my window and nobody I knew wore that stuff. Now I have to go on the roof to see the Pacific (Really need to do some pruning) and I've still only known a few people who wear that stuff.

Western Moose

Mike Stoesz wrote:

BTW: Will you all pray for rain in the western US.  If we do not receive
some moisture in quantity and soon there will be many red sunrises and
sunset from all the smoke in the air.