Re: [OM] I love my OM

Subject: Re: [OM] I love my OM
From: "Ron Ashford" <Ron.Ashford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:38:24 +1200
Dear Mr Moose ;-}

I remember when I have been away in New Zealand for 8 years and was
re-routed through Seattle on my way to my town of birth ~ Portland, Oregon.
Got off the plane at Sea-Tac and saw all these guys walking around in
checkered shirts and coats (Pendleton's?) and knew I was home!

Ron (wearing a Pendleton at the moment in NZ ;-}