Re: [OM] Rangefinders vs. SLR's

Subject: Re: [OM] Rangefinders vs. SLR's
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:35:11 -0400
It can stitch anything you can throw at it. I did a 5x2 matrix stitch a few weeks ago that worked great. 5 shots across, 2 rows.

Skip

From: w shumaker <rlist@xxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:03:29 -0400

Thanks Skip. I have been looking into stitching software. I knew there had to
be something better out there. Still, shots of moving subjects is a problem
with stitching. I will have to download the tool and check it out. However, with deadlines at work and upcoming trip, it will have to wait. Can it stitch vertical shots from an Xpan? I could then get the equivalent of 6x17 for my 3.5'x10'
print.

Wayne