Re: [OM] Some (newbie) questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Some (newbie) questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:58:45 -0400
While the button could be sticking, it could also be all the linkage that
moves when you push the button.  Here's a simple test.  When the button is
stuck, turn the camera upside down.  Does the button  flip-flop inside the
top cover or does it stay pushed in with the camera upside down?
If the button does flop around, there could be some liquid damage in the
linkages below.  Not a home repair.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000