Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list - was: Shiloh Reenactment Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list - was: Shiloh Reenactment Photos
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:35:02 -0400
> There has been an increasing amount of OT BS here, and it is unfortunate
> that we are driving away some of the better contributors...

Why does this always come up for discussion? This has already been dealt
with.....many times.

Let's not make an issue of it again. The light hearted banter is what
endears many of us to this list. If it gets out of hand, then other members
usually reel the discussion in. I think we'd all be happier if we exercised
both a little bit of restraint and our delete keys.

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx