NOW-Email Programs-WAS-Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list

Subject: NOW-Email Programs-WAS-Re: [OM] A suggestion for the list
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:40:14 -0600
Hi Andrew.

I'm not sure about the PC versions but for the Mac Microsoft's FREE mail
program Outlook Express has the same filtering features that you know and
love in Entourage. I assume this means that Outlook for the PC would have
these features too.

I am on 3 or 4 email lists with MAJOR traffic,(OM is the busiest) and there
is NO way I could deal with it without this feature. With it the emails just
go to their specified folders for me to catch up on later. :-)

 - Matt Crawley